Every year we help over 800 patients and their families through this most difficult time, free of charge.
They need help and care.
However, it costs over £3.7 million a year to provide Islanders with this level of Hospice care. The NHS gives us a grant of about a third. This leaves nearly £2.2 million to be found from the generosity of our supporters. People like you.
Please help us to give patients and their families the care they need so that they can make the most of the time they have left together by giving a gift of whatever you can afford.
For example giving:
- £5 a month over a year would pay for drugs for an in-patient for 2 days
- A gift of £100 would provide two Day Care places for a day
- A gift of £500 would pay for a visit by the Hospice@Home team to three patients
- A gift of £1500 would fund an in-patient for three days
You can support this care by giving a donation in several ways:
- Make a regular gift, which means we can plan ahead with a degree of certainty. A direct debit is the easiest way to do this, just download the form here: Direct Debit Form
- Make a single donation by downloading a single donation form, or you can use our online service to Donate Now (An Administrative Charge applies)
- Gifts 'In Memory of' following their funeral
- In your Will, our Will's page has more information.
- Play the Hospice Weekly Lottery
All your monies will go directly towards looking after patients and their families.
Just click on the links or in the left menu to find out more. (A small administrative charge applies)